Join the Media Production team at Abt Electronics, the largest single-store retailers in the country! We’re looking for someone who is self-motivated, passionate about his or her work, effective in communication, and strives to deliver quality video content with a focus on cutting edge design and creativity. A great eye for modern design and expert level knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite are essential to the success of this position.
This Motion Graphics Designer/Post Production Specialist is responsible for creating internal and external-facing video content to support marketing initiatives by Abt Electronics, including but not limited to: Television commercials, online videos for Abt.com/Abt Electronics Youtube channel and product buying guides. The ideal candidate will have a wide range of experience designing motion graphics pieces for multi-faceted distribution, while managing multiple complex projects at once. We are a small, close-knit team and are looking for someone who can jump right in and make an immediate impact.
Enjoy working with the latest hardware and software, competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package and employee discounts on electronics and appliances.
- A Demo reel demonstrating motion graphics abilities is required for consideration of this position.*
PREFERRED SKILLS :
- Bachelor Degree in Fine Arts, Computer Science, or related field and 2 years relevant experience in a production studio, agency or corporation
- Killer demo reel demonstrating application of advanced motion graphics and post production techniques
- Expert level knowledge of Adobe After Effects.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- A keen eye for designing layouts, typography, color and composition.
- Creativity and innovative ability in both motion graphics and video production.
- Proficiency in development, production and post production techniques.
- Strong understanding of CODECS to ensure proper renders for varying projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple projects at once.
- Experience with 3D animation a plus.
- Advanced knowledge of Final Cut X and editing techniques.
- A passion for electronics and technology.
- Experience in planning, shooting and editing video as well as recording audio.
- Advanced knowledge of lighting techniques, in studio and on location.
- Ability to operate production hardware, including video cameras, DSLR cameras, lighting, microphones and other studio equipment.