Job Description : We are looking for a DB developer who will assist with development across the entire Microsoft SQL stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS, SSAS). In this role, you would be interfacing with a team of web developers, data analysts, and business users while under the direction of senior development.
- SQL Server database development: tables, stored procedures, indexes, etc.
- SSIS and SSRS development.
- Database performance analysis and optimization.
- Ad-hoc business requested data extractions.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS or a related field or the equivalent in education and experience is required
- Experience in coding T-SQL, complex stored procedures, functions, and views
- Experience in fine-tuning procedures, indexes for performance improvement
- Familiar with report development paradigms.
- Must be able to review and optimize large pieces of SQL code.
- Familiar with MS SQL best practices involved with OLTP and data warehouse environments.
- SQL operational management (backups, maintenance plans, new server setup) experience a bonus.
- SSAS and PowerBI experience is a bonus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Microsoft SQL Server Report Services (2008-2014)
- Microsoft SQL Server Integrated Services (2008-2014)
- Microsoft SQL Server Analysis Services (2008-2014)
- Powershell is a bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
- * SSIS and SSRS development: 3 years (Required)
- * SQL Server database development: 3 years (Required)