About the Role
Due to rapid growth and increased demand for our Privacy Management platform, OneTrust is seeking a Product Designer to join the User Experience (UX) team. This team continually improves the usability, design, and overall experience of OneTrust offerings, including web applications and other products and services. Working on the UX/UI team is challenging and rewarding. It is an excellent opportunity to improve the experience of an exceptionally wide range of users around the world.
Typical day/week snapshot – UX/UI Designer
The UX/UI Designer works under the oversight with the team on all the UX/UI responsibilities below. The specific focus will depend on the individual's strengths, experience and interests.
What we need from you:
- Design: Create deliverables for the entire design process, including information architecture, interface design, interaction design, and low and high-fidelity prototypes.
- Standards: Identify, define and promote UX best practices, including templates
- UX Metrics: Identify, collect, and analyze data to inform user experience decisions, including web metrics, customer support data, and other sources
- Industry Awareness: Monitor and apply relevant UX trends
- Promotion: Serve as a UX advocate within the organization
- Collaborate with others in the UX group and across the organization
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Human Computer Interaction, Industrial Design or related field
- 3-5 years of work, personal project, or internship experience with the full product design process, from research to rollout
- Portfolio demonstrating proven capabilities of UX and UI design process required
- Experience with design tools including, but not limited to; Sketch, InVision, Adobe Creative Suite, etc.
- Enterprise product design experience preferred
- Experience working collaboratively with various disciplines
- High level of demonstrated proficiency in at least one UX area, such as research, information architecture, visual design or interaction design
- Experience designing web-based applications preferred
- Proficiency in multiple UX-related software applications
- Ability to work well in a team environment and effectively communicate with other team members across the R&D organization, product managers and senior management
- Ability to work in the Atlanta office location daily
What You'll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way businesses operate; and respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, competitive salaries and a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment.