With the Access Strategy and Operations team, you will define and run Access projects. You’ll help us bring the transformative power of cloud computing, fiber-based and other technologies to markets and communities around the globe. As part of this team, you fully immerse yourself in data collection in order to draw insight from analysis. Then, armed with your findings, you zoom out to design and deliver strong, data-driven recommendations.
As a Customer Experience Manager, you will ensure that Google is focused on our customers at our Austin Google Fiber Space location and be local customer service support for our San Antonio market. You will be an expert in our product and service with detailed knowledge of our constantly evolving service. You are responsible for supervising all functions of the Google Fiber Space, including customer experience, retail operations, visual merchandising, inventory management, and managing performance across key metrics for sales and customer service. You will help develop a team focused on driving customer acquisition, retention and satisfaction while ensuring excellence in every customer touchpoint. Additionally, you will be an escalation point of contact for the vendor employees that work in the space.
At Access, our mission is to create abundant internet on networks that are always fast and always open. Google Fiber provides superfast Internet to homes across the U.S. We want to bring Google Fiber to customers even faster, so we’re focused on making deployment more efficient and less intrusive.
- Review performance against business target for the Austin market and identify opportunities for improvement and share best practices/collaborate with other Customer Experience Managers and cross-functional partners. Analyze and report Google Fiber Space weekly business growth to local leadership while developing specific steps to increase performance.
- Support Google Fiber Space Specialists in problem-solving and address escalated internal and external customer issues in a responsive, timely and accurate manner to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain a professional support culture within the Google Fiber Space while ensuring that customers and prospective customers are treated with the highest levels of courtesy and professionalism.
- Be a strong project manager working with cross-functional partners within the market.
- Ensure operational processes and visual merchandising standards are met every day within the Google Fiber Space.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience within a retail/store e-commerce role.
- 3 years of supervisory experience.
- Experience as a project manager, leading cross-functional teams from concept to execution and measurement of results.
- Experience managing vendor relationships.
- Ability to proactively address customer issues.
- Exceptional analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative with the ability to analyze data from spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies:
Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.