At CEC Entertainment, we build careers around great food, family and fun! Our purpose and passion is to create the best place for kids and families to eat and play!
If it’s broke can you fix it? If it blinks, buzzes or beeps do you know how to keep it blinking, buzzing and beeping? Do you have a knack for all things mechanical, electrical and technological?? If so, you would be an awesome Game Room Technical Manager!
Technology is at the heart of the Chuck E. Cheese (CEC) experience and we need your electro-mechanical, equipment maintenance and troubleshooting experience. We need top talent who can think on their feet and adapt on the fly. Military veterans, we’re looking for you!
CEC offers great work-life balance with no early mornings or late, late nights. There are multiple opportunities for advancement, competitive benefits, 401(k), paid vacation and paid professional training to take your tech and management skills to the next level. Oh, and work today, get paid tomorrow!
CEC Entertainment now offers access to earned wages with our NEW “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” program. Don’t wait between paychecks anymore!
What You’ll Do:
Skills We’re Looking For:
- Oversee and be responsible for the latest in working on the latest video and skill games, kitchen equipment, register systems and coin and ticket mechanisms
- Oversee and be responsible for the latest arcade games, register and IT systems and ticket dispensers
- Manage the electrical and mechanical aspects of the game room; perform daily preventative maintenance and repairs
- Troubleshoot, repair and/or replace defective electronic components, boards and computers
- Operate stage show equipment and manage repairs and preventative maintenance, including compressor operation, lighting and sound, pneumatics, mac valves, cylinders, boards and stage show cosmetics
- Maintain an inventory of electronic equipment, mechanical parts and tools
- Maintain a budget
- Maintain a safety-focused attitude at all times
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot down to the component board level
- Planning, organization and multi-tasking skills
- Attention to detail
- Time management and a sense of urgency
- Military experience, a technical degree, or previous electrical or mechanical training, preferred
Essential Job Functions and Work Environment:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be able to work up to 45 hours per week
- Must have a high school diploma or GED; or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- In addition to the essential job responsibilities stated above, the ability to handle job stress and interact effectively with others, including guests and Team members, are essential functions of the job.
- The work environment includes flashing and flickering lights, moving mechanical parts, and loud noise. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
For over 40 years, CEC Entertainment has proudly served as the nationally recognized leader in family dining and entertainment and the place Where A Kid Can Be A Kid®. As the award-winning, number-one, kid-friendly restaurant for millions of families across the world, the company and its franchisees operate a system of more than 605 Chuck E. Cheese's stores located in 47 states and 14 foreign countries and territories, and a system of more than 149Peter Piper Pizza franchise and company-owned locations. More than 17,000 employees are dedicated to ensuring Every Guest Leaves Happy! CEC is a “Work Today, Get Paid Tomorrow” employer. At CEC Entertainment, we believe that our workforce should reflect the diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives of the many guests we serve. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.