Physician for Premier, Stable, Hair Restoration Practice in Denver
Do you want to work in an exciting, growing industry? The aesthetic medicine industry continues to expand, as more and more people are seeking ways to improve their appearance and confidence.
Bosley, the world's leader in medical hair restoration is offering an outstanding opportunity for the right candidate. With 70 offices across the nation and five decades of experience, we can offer you an exceptional work environment.
Bosley is the leading hair restoration expert and has been changing our patient’s lives using the latest, most advanced technology for both surgical and non-surgical hair restoration. Bosley’s corporate culture is filled with passionate team members that enjoy helping people and love what they do. If you want a rewarding career in the fast-growing aesthetics industry, then Bosley is the right place for you!
Bosley is seeking a top-notch experienced physician to join our elite team!
The successful candidate follows established, acceptable, clinical guidelines, remains current in scientific medical advancements and state of the art medical practices. Ideal candidates will be instrumental in ensuring high satisfaction and quality outcomes.
At our practice, we value unparalleled personalized patient experience, and technical expertise to give our patients the best possible results. If these values resonate with you and you are a patient-focused individual, you are the addition we are looking for.
Evaluates and treats patients with appropriate medical diagnostic and treatment skills
Experience in plastic surgery or similar specialty a plus, but not required
Licensure to practice medicine in state at time of employment
Personable, upbeat physician treating happy patients
Board certified/eligible preferred
- Once established, average comp ~$350-$550k+ per year (based on a % of revenue by location)
- Balanced professional and personal lifestyle
- Onboarding concierge
- 5-day workweek
- Ample support staff
- Practice out of one location
- Malpractice coverage
- 2-3 cases daily on average
- Reimbursed travel costs related to interviewing
Denver, Colorado features an astounding array of landmarks, parks, lakes, amenities, and opportunities for adventure. The city is filled with community events and activities as well as exciting family-friendly attractions.
- Voted one of Americas Top 10 cities to live in
- Scenery and tranquil lifestyle
- Exceptional public and private schools + remarkable housing options
- An abundance of outdoor recreation
- Access to plenty of big-city amenities, including a vibrant downtown area, professional sports, and international airports
- Proximity to Vail, Beaver Creek, Aspen, a skiing & hiking paradise