The WiseWe Company is comprised of a dedicated team of customer service professionals who have fun helping companies power their operations. We not only manage operations using a Salesforce Help Desk but also are integral parts of new and existing client implementations. If you're passionate about customer service and interested in project management, then this position is for you!
This is a FULLY REMOTE TEMP to PERM position where you can work from home.
Responsibilities: Assist in managing client service operations between the hours of 9:00am-5:00pm. This will include monitoring requests for service, responding and/or coordinating with other specialists and developers for fulfillment. Associate will also:
Monitor email communications
- Monitor client emails coming into Shared Inbox.
- Respond to emails from clients
- Reach out to specialists for availability and assign tasks for completion.
- Notify Project Manager when tasks are complete.
- Receive Training on web-based Medical Staffing Application and complete tasks when necessary.
- When assigned, complete system tasks when necessary to include front-end configuration, login credentials, billing and reconciliation
- Other tasks as needed
- Assist with management of Client Salesforce Application to include keeping the following current:
- Support Cases
- Will also be POC for Support Cases
- Monitor incoming phone communications
- Make outbound phone calls
Project Management and Implementation
- Join client Implementation Calls and keep notes
- Help Manage Social Media Implementations
- Help Manage Website Implementations
- Help with Event Plan and Management
Other Duties as Assigned
Required Work Experience
3-5 Years of customer service experience.
Exceptional writing skills-Ability to conduct grammar and spelling checks and craft various forms of business, marketing and project related documents (business, technical and general writing).
Intermediate-Advanced Computer Skills- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office including work, excel and PowerPoint. Have the ability to create and update files of these types.
Professional Phone Skills- Ability to interact via phone with managers and executives in the medical and other industries.
Professional Email Skills-Ability to interact via email with managers and executives in the medical and other industries. Ability to optimize email for efficiency (creating folders, placing some addresses on block list, reviewing emails for importance or use)
Systems-Exposure and experience with a variety of systems, particularly cloud based human resources systems (staffing, recruiting, etc.)
****WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATES****
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract
Pay: $15.00 - $19.00 per hour
- Computer Skills: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 1 year (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
Hours per week:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive -- competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative