Are you looking to elevate your cyber career? Your technical skills? Your opportunity for growth? Deloitte's Government and Public Services Cyber Practice (GPS Cyber Practice) is the place for you! Our GPS Cyber Practice helps organizations create a cyber minded culture and become stronger, faster, and more innovative. You will become part of a team that advises, implements, and manages solutions across five verticals: Strategy, Defense and Response; Identity; Infrastructure; Data; and Application Security. Our dynamic team offers opportunities to work with cutting-edge cyber security tools and grow both vertically and horizontally at an accelerated rate. Join our cyber team and elevate your career.
Work you'll do
We are seeking a proactive Junior Developer to join our high-performing team supporting Deloitte's emerging AI work. The candidate would have the opportunity to:
Work on various cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure
Contribute to the development of cutting-edge Generative AI prototypes.
Work with Docker and frontend frameworks, particularly React
Continuous learning and a willingness to venture into new areas
Support clients with data protection, IoT, and overarching cloud capabilities
- Implement core and cloud infrastructure security to manage risks and exposure
Provide threat and vulnerability management to federal clients and teams
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of more than 15,000 professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise
At Deloitte, we believe cyber is about starting things-not stopping them-and enabling the freedom to create a more secure future. Cyber Infrastructure is focused on rethinking how security is integrated across modernized infrastructure as cyber threats become more complex. If you're seeking a career implementing, architecting, and-in select cases-handling next generation controls to manage security risks and exposure, then the Cyber Infrastructure team at Deloitte is for you.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 2+ of experience preferably supporting AI work
- Proficiency in Python
- Foundational experience in cloud platforms such as AWS, Google Cloud, and Azure.
- Familiarity with Docker and frontend frameworks (React experience will be considered advantageous)
- Travel up to 15%
- Experience working with cloud infrastructure
Experience utilizing software asset management
- Prior professional services or federal consulting experience
- Previous Security Operations Center experience
- Experience in mobile and endpoint security
- Certifications (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CEH, CISSP)