- Public Speaking
- Project Management
As part of our high energy Product Management team, the Senior Business Analysts will work with Product Leaders, Customers, and Engineering to create future vision for our solutions and help grow the business.
The Senior Business Analysts gain a detailed working knowledge of how users interact with our solutions and create user stories and functional specifications to support and enhance user workflow. The Senior Business Analyst will look to product and/or portfolio managers to gain knowledge on industry dynamics and business practice trends to form a well-rounded knowledge base from which to help manage products. The Senior Business Analyst will learn product functionality and usability, maximizing both by working closely with customers, stakeholders, engineers and usability experts.
Essentials Duties and Responsibilities
- Execute product plans and product backlogs that establish development priorities for each release, and Agile Sprints.
- Work with Engineering to drive product development, representing the customer using user stories
- Assist head of product with the prioritization of product enhancements to improve usability and maximize customer retention.
- Create user stories to support business solution definitions and business requirements.
- Define product requirements and functional specifications to support user stories.
- Create business process flow diagrams as the basis for designing new product features
- Work with R&D / engineering and usability experts to design user interactions.
- Assist the product organization with competitive assessment of product features to keep products competitive in key market segments.
- Validate user test cases (from user stories) to verify features work as designed.
- Maintain regulatory and legal compliance within products.
- Present product designs and prototypes to customers and focus groups.
- Validates system, user and functional test plans to ensure all product functions work collectively as designed.
- Validate the creation of customer-like data for product and system testing.
- Assist with internal training and rollout activities.
- Ensure infrastructure readiness prior to product launch.
- Serve as an escalation point for support and services to handle customer related issues.
- BA/BS. Engineering, Computer Science or a relevant field is a plus
- 1-2 years of related professional experience; Consulting experience is a plus
- Prior experience in SDLC and data/ software solutions desirable
- Experience with agile project management of large, cross-functional product initiatives, is certainly a plus
- Passion for understanding customers, their problems and experiences
- Strong communication and public speaking skills
- Ability to envision successful products based on a balance of user needs, business goals, and technical constraints
- Experience with writing business cases, willingness to assist with ROI and pro-forma modeling
Equal employment opportunity (EEO)
It is the policy of Regulatory DataCorp, Inc. and Regulatory DataCorp Limited (herein referred to as RDC) to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, RDC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.