Position: PLM CAD Automation Engineer
Mode of hire- Full time
Location - St. Paul, MN
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Articulate and effective communicator and presenter, able to describe complex problems and solutions in simple or understandable terms
- Experience with Dassault / ENOVIA / eMatrix CAD Connectors
- Experience with AutoCAD, recent versions
- .NET, C#, VB.NET, AutoCAD object model, Visual Studio, recent versions
- Test new releases of CAD Tool(s) and Connector(s)
- Development of Connector Test Scripts
- Development of Design Specifications
- Consulting with clients and staff to improve procedures
- Project management experience
- Troubleshooting skills
- Problem solving skills
- Agile methodologies, GitHub, Jira
- Software installation building skills, PRISM Deployment
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements such as; Export Control, 21 CFR, etc.
- Experience with other CAD Tools like: Revit, Inventor, Altium Designer, SolidWorks, NX
- Programming AutoLisp / Visual LISP (vlide) programming/Scripts / VLX, for AutoCAD Customization related to AutoCAD Connector
- AutoCAD menu/ribbon (cui), profile / workspace configuration and deployment
- Windows 10, Linux OS's / MS Office
- Languages: 1st English, 2nd's German/ Spanish
Work closely with customers to understand their business process and provide them best solution.
Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills required, including the ability to interact with technical and business users at all levels.
Thanks & Regards
Tanisha Systems, Inc.
Tel: 212 729 6543 x 416
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Autocad: 1 year (Required)
- ENOVIA: 1 year (Required)
- CAD: 1 year (Required)
- Dassault: 1 year (Required)
- PLM: 1 year (Required)