Heart of the House Hospitality is an employee-focused hospitality labor management company. We are more than just hospitality staffing; we strive to provide a nurturing environment that seeks to lead, not manage our employees. Heart of the House Hospitality encourages personal and professional development through performance reward and recognition programs. We create a safe and trusting environment that provides our employees flexibility and opportunity. We see our employees as an investment and advocate on their behalf to both our customers and communities.
Heart of the House is hiring for a Bilingual Spanish Admin Support to join our hospitality staffing team. You must enjoy working in a fast-paced, team environment and love connecting with local hospitality and hotel talent.
- Assist with recruiting, interviewing, screening, and orientating employee.
- Onboard employees and assist candidates with the online application
- Verify employee hours and reach out to clients to make sure hours are approved
- Assist with incoming client and employee calls
- Provide support to employees who need help with payment cards, timesheets, and forms
- Support the Market Manager and Account Manager with tasks related to recruiting and onboarding
Job Specific Duties:
- Ability to advance customer service through recognizing and anticipating customer needs
- Develop employees by providing ongoing feedback while establishing and communicating performance expectations
- Ability to learn and learn quickly
- Effectively communicate account information and order specifications to all parties required for proper order fulfillment
- Possess understanding and demonstrate a working knowledge of the Hospitality and/or staffing industry
- Ability to communicate at multiple levels of an organization.
- Must have experience with Administrative Support
- Systems savvy; ideally with prior exposure to Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and CRMs
- Must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends as needed
- Must be capable of working both autonomously and as a team player
- Associates, Bachelor’s Degree, or commensurate work experience
- Recruiting experience Mandatory
- Hospitality or hotel experience preferred
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) Mandatory
Tipo de puesto: Tiempo completo
Sueldo: $20.00 - $22.00 la hora
- English and Spanish (Obligatorio)
Lugar de trabajo: Una ubicación