Pacific Prep Services is an independently owned and operated 3PL service business specializing in fulfillment for e-commerce companies. We are looking for individuals who are honest, enthusiastic, and efficient for our part time warehouse associate position.
- Experience with warehouse operations.
- A High School Diploma or higher.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Interact in a friendly and professional manner with customers, employees
- Must have the ability to effectively read and interpret orders, product descriptions and/or numbers
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Working knowledge of MS office, general office equipment, bar code scanner and printers
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Physical demands: This position will require walking, lifting, standing for a significant portion of the work hours. This position may also occasionally require: bending, squatting, lifting (up to 50 lbs.), fine fingering, grasping, gripping, pushing, and pulling
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent
Required work authorization: