Technical Specialist/ ADMIN (Job Number:
Qualifications:REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- SAIC is looking for a Technical Specialist responsible for aiding in the development, modification and evaluation of reports and provide IDE administrative type support within the Close Combat Weapon Systems Project Office.
- Provide support to management staff with tasks and requirements associated with developing documents, reports and data archiving.
- Candidate must be able to update databases and other Customer deliverables and documents to include archiving support to the Close Combat Weapon Systems Project Office.
- Proficient in data entry, data collection and distribution.
- Proficient Defense Travel System.
- Efficient in the use of Microsoft Office products such as Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- High school diploma with 5 years experience
- Experience working with Defense Travel Systems (or related systems)
- Must posses an Active Secret clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator providing full life cycle services and solutions in the technical, engineering, intelligence, and enterprise information technology markets. SAIC is Redefining Ingenuity through its deep customer and domain knowledge to enable the delivery of systems engineering and integration offerings for large, complex projects. SAIC's approximately 15,000 employees are driven by integrity and mission focus to serve customers in the U.S. federal government. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $4.5 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For information on the benefits SAIC offers, see My SAIC Benefits. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Nov 9, 2018, 11:29:52 AM
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess:
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Potential for Teleworking: