Description of Specific Duties:
Cloud Nine Technologies, Inc., is seeking a Federal Lease Portfolio Analyst to support a Real Property Strategic Portfolio Management Program support tasks for a federal client. The primary responsibility involves:
- Identify various tools available to obtain data on lease costs, space utilization, occupying organizations, and employee assignment and conduct financial analysis of this information for space consolidation initiatives.
- Maintain portfolio-level information in support of reporting and executive decision-making (portfolio refers to the categorization of federal leases with respect to their ownership and utilization).
- Collaborate with personnel in other program offices to exchange information related to space occupancy and employee space assignments.
- Review and validate requests for new space from the Staff Offices and develop applicable one-time cost estimates and schedule for project implementation. Coordinate field-to-headquarters to identify and recommend cost savings and consolidation opportunities.
- Analyze the acquisition policy and process for administrative space, including reviewing and validating customer requirements to recommend areas for improvement to program office.
- Develop written deliverables for prospectus building projects to include the business case, briefings, and financial model.
- Federal lease portfolio experience is plus.
- Strong written and oral communication is a must
Bachelor's degree with a major in accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management is required, and 8 years relevant experience.
Masters degree with a major in accounting, business, finance, law, contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods, or organization and management is required, and 6 years relevant experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- Federal Real Property Leasing: 2 years (Required)
- Washington D.C., DC (Required)