This position will have an active role in the monthly reporting and analysis, ad hoc reporting and creation/maintenance of budget reports.
- Prepare weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports and analysis
- Work with Department Heads to improve reporting
- Assist with creation of annual budgets and projections
- Review accounting system reports for accuracy
- Assist with software conversion
- Develop, maintain and distribute ad-hoc reports and financial models as needed
- Track expenses and revenues vs. budget and analyze fluctuations
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance is required
- Minimum 5-years experience in reporting and financial analysis is required
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel is required
- Accounting / GAAP knowledge
- Strong initiative and ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills and analytical skills
- Ability to work well with others in a face paced, dynamic environment
- Constant internal team and cross departmental management contact
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
- 401k – with Company Match.
- HealthCare- Group Medical, Dental, & Vision plans available.
- Life Insurance – 100% Company paid Basic Life Insurance.
- Employee paid Long Term Disability, Accidental Death, and Critical Illness benefits available.
- Paid Vacation, Sick days, Holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $68,000.00 /year
- Financial Reporting: 5 years