- Deliver the agreed budget (sales target) each year; meet and exceed quarterly and annual sales target objectives by acquiring and maintaining targeted sales accounts within assigned geographic territory
- Collect information and build up a comprehensive picture of the government and competitive landscape in the region for all target programs (passport issuance, driving licenses, National ID, voter registration heath cards as well as mobile ID opportunities in all segments).
- Define, in conjunction with the Head of Sales, target opportunities by country and sector in line with the agreed regional strategy, with timings (immediate pursuit, medium term positioning, longer term strategic initiatives, business development) and route to market (direct to government, local systems integrator etc)
- Identify opportunities for HID to move up the value chain in its chosen market, by identifying suitable solution and service offerings
- Sell products, services and solutions to gain new business through prospecting, networking and generating leads and referrals
- Analyze customer needs and utilize solution-based selling techniques to demonstrate the value of HID products, services and solutions
- Recommend HID solutions to customers, negotiate and close business; prepare and manage forecasts in accordance with assigned business development objectives
- Contribute to the development of an integrated sales & marketing strategy including, but not limited to: market segmentation, research and analysis, forecasting, communication and execution; provide input for all sales and business development related activities
- Carry out effective account management both of government customers and partners who may be customers for products and services, or who may be implementation partners
- Weekly report regarding performance and activities
- Drive, direct and own all opportunity-focused team activities including specification writing, prospecting, proposal coordination, contract preparation, negotiations, and closing
- Make formal presentations and arrange technology demonstrations, both to customers and partners, and at trade and industry events etc.
- Carry out in-depth assessments of opportunities, and strategies to win them, for internal communication and qualification
- Enter all opportunities and pipeline information on the company’s CRM system and keep this maintained at all times
- Continually provide information concerning HID competitive marketing and sales strategies
- Develop business cases and interface with marketing groups, finance, R&D, sales, and management teams to collaborate and finalize
- Create and develop selling strategies that materially and directly impact growth, and growth in profitability (margin)
- Partner with internal teams and outside customers/partners to create selling strategies around existing products and services as well as future products and services to maximize ROI of new product launches/transitions
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of the competition.
- Identify suitable partners early on in the evaluation of opportunities to ensure HID positions at its maximum value level (solutions as opposed to components, where possible)
- Represent the company at trade shows or association meetings to promote HID and its products, services and solutions
- Provide expert understanding of the mobile identity market as it relates to government issued identities and capture a significant share of the market, including centralized identity management services, associated card personalization and issuance, and professional services. Suggest markets requirements and target features and applications to be served by the goID solution, and Product Marketing in general
- Identify and suggest market trends and compelling opportunities that differentiates HID Global as the leader in the mobile identity market, establishing key KPI’s to drive the business
- Conduct regular meetings with customers, stakeholders, integrators and partners to fully understand the mobile identity market
- Be an expert with respect to the alternative competitive offerings
- BS degree in Business/Marketing/Economics/ Engineering or relevant discipline is desirable but may be substituted for relevant experience and/or other qualifications
- 3+ years sales/business development experience – solution based methodologies
- 3 years’ experience in the mobile, app development or Government industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrable market knowledge and past experience in the government identity and / or closely adjacent markets is essential
- Relevant regional experience essential
- Government selling experience desirable
- Candidate must be able to demonstrate a track record of sales achievement
- Must have strong presentation and analytical skills
- Must be able to create and effectively communicate strategies for the territory, and have a strong understanding of how solutions must be built around local, national or regional drivers, be these political, economic, technical etc.
- Able to create and drive strategic a business plan and show evidence of execution of such plans
- Outgoing personality, high energy and passion for solving the challenges at hand
In addition, successful candidates will have the following profile:
- The location of the successful applicant is far less important than an ability to integrate well into a high-energy, dynamic team and execute on the role per this job description. Proximity to an international airport will, however, be highly beneficial
- Proficiency in MS Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language verbally and in writing
- Must be legally eligible to work in the United States
- Travel and fieldwork including extensive international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid Passport or can acquire valid travel authorization throughout the region
- Compliance to all relevant HID Global policies and procedures related to Quality, Security, Safety, Business Continuity, and Environmental systems
This position is Remote/Miami, FL area. No relocation is available for this position. No phone calls or agencies please. If interested, please submit your resume by clicking on the ‘Apply button’ on the HIDGlobal.com career page.
HID Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Female/Disabled/Veteran. If you have a disability which limits your ability to apply online, please contact us at [email protected] to submit your expression of interest in a position with our Company.