Bosch’s Rotational Development Program is a 24-month, entry-level rotational program. Our Rotational Development Program is designed for Bachelor's and Master's level candidates. Our program puts you on the fast track for professional and leadership opportunities throughout Bosch.
The Rotational Development Program is composed of four rotational assignments custom designed to include cross functional and cross divisional opportunities. Your assignments will be in three (3) varied work environments in the U.S. and one (1) internationally, including technical centers, corporate offices and manufacturing facilities. You will be partnered with an executive mentor to provide professional coaching and career guidance as well as a peer mentor to help guide you through the program. You will also gain leadership exposure through structured networking events and targeted training. Qualifications
Rotational Development Program Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s or Master's Degree received within the last 5 years with one of the following majors:
- Engineering, Business Administration, Finance, Human Resources, Psychology
- 3.0 Cumulative GPA minimum
- Minimum of one completed internship / co-op experience, or at least six months full-time relevant work experience related to your field of study
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Geographically mobile: candidates must be willing and able to relocate multiple times within the U.S. and potentially complete an international assignment
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Bosch does not offer visa sponsorship for any of the positions under this program
By choice, we are committed to a diverse workforce - EOE/Protected Veteran/Disabled.