LARE Institute is seeking a part-time experienced HiSET/GED Instructor for our MA DESE funded Adult Education Evening Programs in Chelsea and Revere, MA.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Strong Math and Writing skills.
- Must be familiar with CCRS
- Must be able to create lesson plans based upon MA educational standards.
- Two nights per week; Evenings available.
What is the LARE Institute?
The LARE Institute is a Private Occupational School branch of American Training with state, global,and industry-recognized certifications in Allied Health Care, Business, Trade and Education Programs. This award-winning center has been operating for more than 35 years and is licensed by the MA Division of Professional Licensure,Office of Private Occupational School Education. It’s a school with a fun and“family-oriented” approach to learning. Our programs are taught by extraordinary instructors in state-of-the-art facilities – and we need you to join our team!
LARE Institute offers a competitive benefits package including medical and dental insurance, generous paid time off, paid holidays, a dynamic, fun work environment, and much more!
Job Type: Part-time
- HiSET/GED prep teaching: 3 years (Preferred)