The CFN Account Executive reports to the CFLS Terminal Sales Manager and will support all CFN cardlock sales and operational duties. The incumbent is responsible for attracting new business through the understanding of Colonial’s value proposition. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing and negotiating with customers, generating leads, qualifying prospects and closing new business.
- Grow CFN gallons and margins with existing and newly acquired business.
- Provide technical assistance with cardlock system, site configuration, and dispensers.
- Work directly with retail account manager and CFN clerk for pricing, card profiling, and invoicing.
- Monitor cardlock sites for appearance, operations, and integrity
- Work on CFN strategy for growth and footprint expansion.
- Other CFN duties as assigned.
- Prospect, research and acquire new business, focusing on organizational and assigned objectives
- Evaluate business and customer needs to build productive long-lasting relationships with team, vendors, and customers.
- Assist in Expanding portfolio product sales to existing accounts
- Responsible for retaining current customers and providing them with excellent customer service.
- Meet and/or exceed personal and team sales goals.
- Review status of existing accounts and research sales leads by understanding the potential customer base.
- Attend various training sessions to keep abreast of the latest developments and knowledge.
- Report and provide feedback to management using CRM.
- Maintain and expand customer database within the assigned territory.
- Other assignments as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a related field is preferred.
- 5 years sales related experience.
- Must be a motivated self-starter with the ability to perform with minimal supervision.
- Driven to meet prospects and existing customers daily for new business and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Possess the ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Possess a strong work ethic, a team player, good organizational skills, integrity and a commitment to safety.
- Can follow established procedures, recognize errors, and anticipate problems before they occur.
- Willing to handle issues directly with customers by working with internal personnel and third parties to resolve problems.
- Have the technical ability to interface with vendors and customers on issues around cards, POS, and dispensers.
- Conduct work in a safe manner consistent with company safety guidelines
- Possesses the overall proficiency with computers and math skills are a must. Should have some experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, and other software applications.
- Physical Requirements: Varying amounts of walking and standing while meeting with prospects and customers. Must be able to drive, to read/write, use a computer proficiently, use phone, and other office equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee. To successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, drive and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. The work environment for this role may include exposure to all weather conditions. Travel will be mostly regional throughout CFLS and surrounding market area.
Hiring is contingent upon eligibility to work in the U.S.