Sherlock Smith & Adams, Inc., an architectural and engineering firm, has a solid reputation of award-winning design excellence in healthcare and other facilities since 1946. The practice includes both private, Department of Defense and VA projects. Projects are located both nationally and internationally. Travel opportunities are a part of these projects. SS&A is a well-established company that offers the opportunity of a wide variety of work. This, along with the possibility of an equity position in the firm, will establish any professional with a distinguished career. The firm strives to provide its clients with progressive design combined with the latest in technology. With engineering disciplines in-house, the design process is comprehensive. The compensation and benefit package is competitive for all employees. The corporate culture of SS&A is one of design excellence with each team member's contribution valued. The atmosphere is professional yet enjoyable. SS&A is seeking a professional engineer specializing in Plumbing and Medical Gas system design.
- A Professional Engineering registration is preferred
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience working with Plumbing and Medical Gas design and understand the concepts.
- Must be proficient with current version of AUTOCAD.
- Experience with Revit/BIM software required.
- Must be able to obtain clearance to work on US Military bases
- Possess or be able to obtain a US Passport
- Any candidate for this position must be career oriented and desirous of long term employment and advancement within the company.
- The candidate must be a graduate of an engineering program accredited by the Engineering Accreditation Commission (EAC) of the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). The candidate’s engineering degree must be acceptable to allow Professional Registration in any U.S. state.
- A background check may be required. Sherlock, Smith & Adams, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities on a case-by-case basis. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please contact the Human Resource Director listed in the contact information of the announcement.
BSME four-year engineering degree
Professional Engineering License preferred 5-10 years’ experience with Plumbing and Medical Gas design and understand the concepts Proficient with current version of AutoCAD Experience with Revit/BIM software required
Fire Suppression system design will be a plus LEED AP Certification is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Plumbing: 5 years (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Signing bonus
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance