Gather, analyze, and organize large sets of environmentally focused data. Use insight gained from analysis to make recommendations to senior staff and clients. Draft briefings, communications, and presentations in support of Booz Allen's mission for our clients. Conduct research to stay up to date on the latest trends, technology, compliance regulations, as it relates to environmental science and compliance.
- Experience with conducting research and analysis of data
- Experience with development reports or guidance
- Experience with tracking performance, including metrics evaluation, monitoring, and reporting
- Experience with developing strategic and analytical deliverables, including data analysis, dashboards, gap analyses, or process documentation
- Experience with using modeling tools and software, including Stella Architect and NetLogo
- Ability to write draft reports and develop presentation materials with little to no need for further editing and revisions
- Ability to build excellent relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to pay strict attention to detail
- BA or BS degree
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.