The Marketing Program Manager oversees how the PriMed and Hill Physicians brands are expressed, ensuring that the organizations’ multimedia, collateral, online, social media, print and other communications follow appropriate visual, editorial and structural guidelines. This position requires strong hands-on creative skills, the ability to manage multiple high priority projects and programs, diplomacy when guiding internal departments and confidence in supervising vendors. Ultimately, the role is responsible for the creation and delivery of effective, coordinated communications using a variety of multi-media tools, techniques and channels.
Ensure that notable multi-media materials and channels (portals, social media, print, magazine, video, etc.) are consistent with PriMed and/or Hill Physicians visual and editorial brand guidelines that are intended to convey an engaging ‘Simple. Supportive. Successful’ approach to communications. Proactively work with internal customers to shape effective communication strategies, creative approaches, designs and materials, and ensure timely execution by the department, when appropriate.
Supervise, mentor and support the MultiMedia Coordinator and Supervisor of Health Communications to plan, create and deploy coordinated communications that express the Hill Physicians or PriMed brand attributes as well as to initiate and support patient engagement strategies that improve our members’ experiences and ultimately lower the overall cost of care. Collaborate with departmental and organizational colleagues for successful deployment.
Supervise external vendors, when necessary, to accomplish projects. Develop efficient workflows for handling multiple high-priority projects for on-time completion. Prepare or supervise project timelines as well as conceptual approaches, scripts, visual designs and audio requirements. When needed, provide hands-on photographic and multimedia services.
Update branding, editorial and other guidelines, as necessary, to enhance usability, incorporate ACO-style and other forms of collaboration, and to capture changes in approach as required by the marketplace, organizational changes or learnings.
Other related duties as assigned
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Minimum years of experience required – 5-7
- Minimum level of education required – Bachelors
- Licenses and certifications required – None
- Bachelor of Science in Communications, Marketing, Graphic Design, Computer Science, or Business.
- Five + years experience in quality creative multi-media work.
- Thorough understanding of web usability standards and concepts, best-practices, and procedures required.
- Knowledge of online layout principles and aesthetic design concepts.
- Ability to develop creative concepts with very little direction and to deliver cost-effective creative solutions.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills required.
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization.
- Experience using, supporting and troubleshooting a Content Management System (CMS) highly desired; working knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint Server a plus.
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player.
This position indirectly oversee another person’s work.
Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other highly desired.
Hill Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- Google Analytics or similar: 5 years (Required)
- digital marketing expertise: 5 years (Required)
- create strategic marketing communication plan for growth: 5 years (Required)
- PPC/SEM advertising: 5 years (Required)
- hands on social media (mobile/online): 5 years (Required)
- working within an agency or creative services function: 5 years (Required)
- ability to write content for print and digital mediums: 5 years (Required)
- healthcare/managed care: 5 years (Required)