General Management Consultant, Junior
Work under general supervision and assist with examining systems and developing specific cost reduction solutions and business case analyses to support transformation efforts. Assist with the acquisition and planning for implementation of a new technology. Assist with conducting customer and stakeholder analyses. Comprehend the underlying functional expertise required to design and implement solutions, leveraging any of the management consulting capability pillars, including organization design and mission support optimization, process improvement, performance management, strategy development and transformation, change management, IT strategy, and business architecture.
- Experience in the management consulting industry
- Experience with task management
- Ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to work with senior DoD clients
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with the DoD, including the US Air Force preferred
- Experience with business process improvement, change management, knowledge management, or other management consulting disciplines preferred
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent data gathering and analysis skills, including quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Possession of excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- MA or MBA degree preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.