Multifamily community has immediate opening for a Maintenance Supervisor with universal HVAC certification and experience. Maintenance supervisor is responsible to ensure that the physical aspects of the property meet company standards for safety, appearance, and operation within budgeted financial goals. Be a team leader by delegating, supervising, and directing the work of the department, while encouraging team performance. Maintenance Supervisor must embrace the concepts of Leadership, Group Responsibility and Servant Leadership.
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
* Provide strong customer service to residents.
* Maintain work orders to be completed within 24-48 hours to all residents.
* Secure the most cost effective prices for materials, while staying within the budget guidelines set for the community.
* Work with vendors for turn key purposes to ensure apartments are ready for move in.
* Performs make ready and move in quality inspections
* Inspections of the property on a daily basis to ensure there are no safety or upkeep issues that need addressing
* Be aware of supplies needed for repairs and turns.
*Ensure all workplace safety standards and practices are upheld.
* Will be required to do property repairs - building, irrigation and property improvements
* Must be an organized worker with a strong work ethic.
Qualifications and Skills
* Must have a valid drivers license
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as a multifamily maintenance supervisor.
* Expert knowledge of HVAC systems with universal certification. Must pass HVAC exam issued through employer.
* Knowledge and ability to do plumbing, electrical, flooring, appliance repair, carpentry and irrigation.
* Must have own vehicle for travel to and from the property. Will be required to pick up items from Lowes and Home Depot.
* Must have own tools required for job.
* Organizational skills, attention to detail and high performance standards.
* Good communication skills with office and residents. Written and Oral.
* Must be able to work efficiently and multi-task.
* Ability to work closely with Property Manager.
* Effective team player.
* Ability to rotate on-call duties.
* Health and Dental insurance - after 90 day probationary period
* Paid vacation time
* Paid sick time
*401K - after 1 year
This is an EEO. Pre-employment drug test and background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $20.00 per hour
- Maintenance Supervisor: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends required
- Holidays required