GrossmontGardens, an Elmcroft Senior Living Community, has been proudly serving the senior community for over 50 years. We are currently looking for a Kitchen Manager.
- Managementexperience is preferred.
- Long Term Care experience is preferred.
- Food Service/Dining experience required.
- Eagerness to grow and learn is required.
- Dining Room Manager or Dining Room Supervisor
- Knowledge in Casual Table Service
- Star Service
- Party Table Décor, dining room decorations
- Strong Computer skills with regard to Scheduling of Server Staff
- Dining Room Setup and breakdown
- Management Skill in multi dining rooms
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Daily adherence to city, state, and federal sanitation requirements
- Able to manage a service crew of 40
- Ability to work within a senior setting making the residents priority 1
- Ability to resolve disputes within residents dining
- Able to manage special family parties.
- Servsafe Certified
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Group presentation skills
- Personnel interviewing skills
- Quality food preparation and presentation experience
- Quality catering and dining room services experience
- Budget and cost control experience
- Degree in Food Service Mgt. Or Nutrition
- Microsoft Word and Excel experience preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- culinary: 1 year (Preferred)
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off