Acton Medical Associates, PC is looking for an Administrative Coordinator for our Laboratory Services department to help coordinate the day-to-day operations of the lab and ensure efficient and accurate delivery of services.
- customer service
- record management
- inventory control
- maintaining an efficient patient flow
- scheduling and monitoring patient appointments
- processing lab orders accurately and efficiently
- general clerical duties such as faxing, scanning, correspondence
- Ability to multi-task
- High attention to detail and organizational skills
- Computer skills, electronic medical records experience a plus
- High school diploma/GED or higher
- Previous medical receptionist or related experience preferred
Signing bonus available for qualified candidates.
Candidates with previous experience may qualifiy for a higher startiing rate.
Acton Medical Associates, PC is an equal opportunity employer. AMA,PC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $16.75 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
We partner closely with the Massachusetts Department of Public Health to ensure the strictest of safety guidelines are met in all of our locations.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Acton, MA 01720: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: In person