We are looking at sewing lessons for my eight-year-old daughter, who is fashion obsessed and wants to make her own clothes. We are also looking for advice on an entry level sewing machine to buy her for Christmas for these lessons.
Atlanta, GA 30312
Student grade level:
Would like lessons to begin:
Preferred lesson location:
Sewing Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in Atlanta, GA starting at $25-$50/hr.
- Apply to become a tutor listed on Wyzant to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
- Commission fee is only 20-40% compared to the 60-80% that traditional tutoring companies take.
- Upon submission, your application will be reviewed to ensure quality before becoming active.
- You'll receive an initial response within 48 hours of submission.