PromoteIQ delivers intelligent vendor marketing solutions built for the next generation of e-commerce. Our solutions help retailers implement, automate, and scale brand-funded marketing programs on e-commerce sites. PromoteIQ is a New York City-based technology company that works with the US's largest e-commerce retailers. Learn more about us at https://www.promoteiq.com ( https://www.promoteiq.com ).
Who we're looking for
PromoteIQ is seeking an experienced, passionate, and self-motivated Technical Account Manager to join our Technical Services team. As a Technical Account Manager, you should possess excellent technical, communication and organizational skills.
The Technical Account Manager will work with sales, account management, and product teams to ensure the successful delivery and implementation of PromoteIQ solutions within client organizations. You will manage an important base of customers, providing solutions to challenging technical issues including initial deployment and on-going optimization of customer specific implementations. The ideal candidate is a creative problem solver who is able to translate complex technical details into business context.
- Develop a deep understanding of PromoteIQ platform capabilities and client-specific implementations
- Establish relationships with PromoteIQ clients by understanding their technical needs and business objectives
- Act as SME and escalation point for internal teams and clients; Provide technical guidance to clients and partners; Develop solutions to address on-going technical client requirements with the aim of growing product usage
- Participate in the product release cycle through requirements gathering, design vetting, and user acceptance testing; Support product testing initiatives - document findings and communicate results
- Introduce new PromoteIQ products and features to clients and provide education on best practices
- 3+ years of experience in software/solutions engineering, technical account management, sales engineering, or related
- BS degree in Computer Science or related field, or relevant equivalent experience
- Excellent troubleshooting, debugging, documentation, and communication skills
- Organized, detail oriented, and able to juggle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated with strong communication and time management skills
- Strong desire to make a difference in a small team
- 5+ years of experience in software/solutions engineering, technical account management, sales engineering, or related
- Experience in online advertising industry; Knowledge of online advertising models (CPM, CPC, etc.) and ad operations
- Experience with big data platforms and large volume data analytics
How We Interview & Hire
Our interview process begins with a quick phone call to assess fit with the role and company - and help you decide if PromoteIQ is the right place for you. Then we do several rounds of in-person interviews, where you'll meet the team and participate in a number of interactive interviews. Throughout this process you'll have ample opportunity to ask questions, get to know us as a company, and learn more about our product.