SupplyHouse.com, a rapidly growing e-commerce company in the plumbing, electrical, and HVAC space, is looking for a Picking Team Lead to join our Texas Warehouse! If you are looking for a career that will allow you to motivate team members and support management, this is the job for you!
Role Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Farmers Branch, TX
Salary: $60,000 - $90,000
Shift: Monday through Friday, from 10:00am to 7:00pm CST
- Please note: Training would be Monday through Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm CST for the first 2 weeks
- Tasks include planning/organizing work, training associates, assigning and directing work in partnership with the Supervisor or Manager, and addressing issues and resolving problems
- Train associates on processes
- Assist the manager and other internal groups to meet and exceed customer requirements and production needs
- Assist the manager and other staff to ensure compliance with all company rules, policies and guidelines
- Assure the safety and security of team members and inventory
- Coordinate with other departments on processes and procedures
- Monitor associate production standards and partner with team members to ensure SOP's are followed
- Other tasks deemed necessary to ensure customer satisfaction, compliance, safety, and all company policies and guidelines are met
- Fundamental understanding of inventory, supply chain and logistics concepts
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (especially Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Strong problem solving, time management, and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and multitask
- Ability to follow process and standard procedures
Why work with us:
- We have awesome benefits – We offer 401k with company match, 100% company-paid medical insurance, optional dental and vision add-ons, life insurance, vacation, and sick days.
- We Give Back – We live and breathe our core value, generosity, by giving back to our local communities and to the heating, plumbing, and HVAC trades. We host donation drives, encourage our team members to nominate organizations, and donate to support the trades.
- We stay engaged – We maintain our company culture through promoting various on-site activities and annual in-person events. Look out for our End of Year Celebration, Summer Picnic, Core Values Celebrations, Employee Appreciation Day, and more!
- We Listen – We value hearing from our employees. Everyone at SupplyHouse has a voice and we encourage that they use it! We actively elicit feedback through our regular 1:1 check-ins and company-wide ideas form. We incorporate suggestions to ensure our team enjoys coming to work every day.
- We support growth – We promote continuous learning and development through our on-the-job trainings, educational workshops, DEI initiatives, internal mobility opportunities, and professional development expense reimbursement program.
SupplyHouse.com strongly values inclusion and encourages individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to apply for this position.
What our employees are saying:
- "I love working for SupplyHouse for so many reasons. The teamwork, the encouraging people I work with, and the overall environment is the best. We always have some exciting events being planned that we can look forward to. But most of all, I love how much SupplyHouse supports and gives back to its team. As an employee who has been here throughout the entirety of the pandemic, I am grateful for all of the things SupplyHouse has done to make the past few years as easy as possible for all of us. I look forward to my future with this company, exploring the many opportunities it has to offer."
- Danielle, Fulfillment Center Team Member
- "I started working for the company in 2016, and I can say with the upmost sincerity that applying to work for SupplyHouse is one of the best and beneficial decisions that I've ever made. The strong sense of compassion, positivity, teamwork, loyalty and respect that comes with the wonderful people who work here is both admirable and inspirational. The company makes it a priority to make sure that their employees are heard and innovation is not just welcomed enthusiastically, but encouraged. The company has also went through great lengths to make sure we remained safe through these very trying past years, and that is just one of the many examples that shows the character and genuine care that our wonderful management team holds. The company also holds pride in the fact that we have a very family-like atmosphere, and they find it immensely important that we feel like we are appreciated. For me personally, SupplyHouse is what I would consider to be a “forever” job. I am forever grateful for SupplyHouse being my place of work." - Alexander, Fulfillment Center Team Member
We are committed to providing a safe and secure work environment for our employees, customers, and partners. As part of this commitment, we conduct thorough background checks on all potential employees as part of our hiring process. Please note that the background check will be conducted in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Please know that we are unable to sponsor work visas or temporarily hire candidates that are authorized to work for a defined period of time in their field of study for this position.
All emails from the SupplyHouse team will only be sent from an @supplyhouse.com email address. Please exercise caution if you receive an email from an alternate domain such as @gmail.com, @hotmail.com, etc.