As Administrative Assistant you will be directly supporting the CEO with a wide variety of administrative tasks and duties to assist with day-to-day activities and managing the CEO's calendar and travel arrangements. This position will also handle a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks to the corporate office. You will work independently with little or no supervision, while being proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Reports to the Executive Director. Coordinate schedule as required.
- Serves as receptionist, answering phones, greeting guests, providing information and referrals to clients who call or walk in. Screens/prioritizes/directs incoming calls and mail/correspondence, taking appropriate actions as necessary.
- Type and edit correspondence and reports containing detailed information. Scanning and filing documents.
- Prepare meeting materials, including agendas and other materials. Manages logistics for meetings including venue reservation, setting up conference calls, catering, and other associated activities. Maintains organization listings and board member lists.
- Maintain executive’s calendars, coordinate meetings, and/or set appointments. Makes travel and/or training arrangements when necessary.
- Maintains office supplies.
- Proofread materials as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Overtime may be required as needed.
- Proficiency in MS Word and Excel required. Proficiency in MS PowerPoint and Outlook preferred.
- High School education plus one year of additional business, technical or college training or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Requires four to six years of job-related experience.
- Strong service orientation.
- Thorough knowledge of business English, spelling and grammar.
- Requires broad knowledge of business office environment, departments and procedures.
- Knowledge and practice of organizational and time management skills.
- Requires minimal knowledge of accounting.
- Ability to maintain and update files and records with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to analyze information and make judgement decisions.
- Ability to understand and interpret complex oral and written instructions and documents.
- Excellent communication skills to deal effectively with clients and staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Administrative Assistant: 4 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)