POSITION: Immediate opening for a medical assistant/admin assistant (BILINGUAL as must) hours 8am-5pm Monday through Friday
LOCATION: 4302 Alton Rd Suite 810 Miami Beach, FL 33140 (Simon Bldg.)
CONTACT: Charmaine fax resume to (305) 531-6712, or email your resume with a cover letter
REQUIREMENTS: Previous medical/clinical experience necessary, bilingual (English/Spanish) a must.
SALARY: hourly pay, commensurate with experience. Benefits include paid vacation (5 days), sick/personal days (5 days), Holiday pay (6 days) & Health Benefits
Three requirements to be hired: 1) resume including at least 2-3 past WORK references; working contact phone numbers 2) cover letter (narrative about your interest in the position) 3) come in for a face-to-face interview. Please send your 1 page resume with a cover letter via fax to (305) 531-6712 The office manager will contact you for an interview and if strongly considered for position, come in for a paid 1(one) day working interview $75, lunch & parking. Parking is in the Lowenstein lot #1 ($5 flat fee). Our office is in the Simon Bldg/4302 Medical Office Pavilion on the 8th floor. Thank you for your time & patience.
***Interviews will take place in-person as soon as resume is reviewed.***
(PLEASE BE SURE YOU ARE WITHIN A COMMUTABLE DISTANCE TO MIAMI BEACH, EXIT 4 ON I-95)
We are looking for an MA/Administrative Assistant for our private rheumatology practice in a premier teaching hospital, with room to advance and grow, in search for a highly motivated and dynamic individual to join our team. Must have excellent communication skills, strong organizational ability & enjoy working in a team environment that delivers quality patient care. Duties and responsibilities include but not limited to performing a range of clinical functions and administrative activities such as:
1) Bringing in patients to exam room, obtain vital signs, height & weight, patient assessment,
update medications, pharmacy info, medical/surgical history.
2) Administer injections: Humira, Enbrel, Prolia, Cimzia, Xolair, MTX, Depomedrol, B12 assist MD with viscosupplementation.
3) Phlebotomy, instructing patients on 24 hour urine collection, processing labwork
(LabCorp & Quest)
4) Prior authorizations (imaging, other radiology, medications).
5) Assist in administering infusions under RN supervision, setting up infusions, vital signs during infusion therapy, documentation of vital signs.
6) Miscellaneous tasks as assigned: assisting with phones, confirm appts 2 days ahead, remind pt of ref'ls, med records-for new patients/established patients, obtain
weight for Reclast, check fax for in-coming reports, tests & sorting
7) US archiving, DEXA archiving
8) assist MD with Ultrasound procedures/injections, PRP procedures
9) Sending out correspondences (labs/notes), medical records, obtaining records as needed
10) clean & stock lab room, ordering of supplies
11) Patient phone callbacks, document in EHR
12) Assisting patients with forms & other documents pertinent to their medical care
13) Setting up bone densities, performing DXAs after obtaining basic x-ray license
14) E-prescribing, E-faxing through EHR
15) Perform other miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned (ie. Answering phones, directing calls, taking messages accurately, documenting, pulling charts, entering patient demographics, etc).
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is: