Under general supervision, the Auditing Clerk will be responsible but not limited to the following areas of the operation: Equipment handling, Customer Service, DLX/Red Prairie data entry, and auditing.
- Audit pallets of product to verify accuracy while maintaining a team goal of at least 1.5% of cases shipped per week. The auditing is based off customer service data pertaining to both store claims and employee performance.
- Prepare and scan equipment for approx. 60 employees at beginning of each selection shift.
- Check in and scan equipment at the end of the shift.
- Responds to all customer claims by auditing associates on the customer logs, concerning shipments, inventory counts, etc.
- Report completed audit feedback to management.
- Logs and notates all associates who have been audited each day. Every associate much be audited at least once per week.
- Audit Clerk is also responsible for putting in downtime associated with audits in DLX/Red Prairie.
- Input Data into LMS (Labor Management System)
Qualifications & Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) preferred, or
- At least one year related work experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time.
- Flexibility and initiative.
- Experience working with challenging customers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to be work in a perishable environment (34 degrees) for 7+ hours per day.
- Knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Familiar with Desktop computers.
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- Requires the ability to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time, with frequent interruptions
- Requires lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 65 lbs.
- Requires frequent bending and twisting at waist, couching/kneeling and reaching.
- Requires several hours per day of sitting, getting up and down from chairs, and reaching, or bending
- May occasionally need to drive, climb stairs/ladders, work at heights/balancing
- Talking, hearing, and seeing are important elements of completing assigned tasks
- Requires the use of various electronic tools
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Warehouse: 1 year (Required)
- MS Office: 1 year (Required)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Graveyard (Preferred)