- Adobe Captivate
- Adult Education
- Instructional Design
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Create web based training materials to enable implementation and accelerate adoption of products
- Manage creation and implementation of the electronic delivery of product and technical training for management and non-management staff including train-the-trainer activities
- Experience designing and developing gamifications solutions in a learning environment
- Continuously improve / customize existing websites, programs, and courses
- Partners with client team members to ensure compliance with training for targeted audience
- Provide training using appropriate methodologies, such as one-on-one, classroom, and e-learning / multi-media training
- Manage, coordinate and provide logistical support for product and technical education projects as assigned
- Analyze self-paced, multimedia and web based solutions to enhance and provide alternatives to current product education and technical or product training programs
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education, Computer Science, Instructional Design or related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of experience in adult education, training/development or academic teaching required
- 3+ years of experience in authoring tool applications for learning management system hosting required
- 3+ years of experience in design and development of written training materials, manuals, guide books, job aids, etc
- CSS design with a good sense of visual communication
- Strong experience with a CMS (Joomls, Drupal, Wordpress) or eLearning tools such as Articulate, Lectora, Adobe Fireworks/Photoshop, Storyline, Dreamweaver, Captivate, Flash media and media converters, audio editors and converters, video editing software, DVD authoring software, Learning Management System administration
- Familiar with SCORM and AICC guidelines
- Experience working with IT channel partners
A competitive salary along with a full benefits package including medical, dental, Company paid life, short term disability, Voluntary Life, 401K match and a generous Paid Time Off program.
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers.
Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected.
Behind every decision. Premium.
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium.
Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $0.00 /hour
- Instructional Design: 3 years (Required)
- Audio and Video Programs: 1 year (Required)
- Adult Learning: 3 years (Required)
- E-Learning: 3 years (Required)
- Adobe Suite: 3 years (Required)