Precision Landscape Management is a growing landscape services contractor in the Greenville community. As our team grows, we are looking for team members who like to have fun, work well with a team, and are willing to learn and grow.
From there, we train and develop our team members on a personal and professional level. From training job skills, to character development and financial planning, we take very seriously responsibility of the development of our team.
General Description of Job Responsibilities:
Will report to the Maintenance Production Manager each weekday morning and assist in the set-up for the job(s) for the day. Responsible to understand the job flow laid out by the Maintenance Manager and complete tasks efficiently and assist in the cleaning up of the job site and work vehicles at the end of the day.
- Arrives promptly by 7:00am to lead in the loading of vehicles and preparation for the job site.
- Represents the company well on-site through good communication with fellow team members or anyone else, clean and considerate work sites, and uniform looking equipment.
- Capable of understanding instructions and performing tasks efficiently.
- Develops a general working knowledge of the job flow and processes for completing tasks.
- Learns the maintenance needs for equipment, and how to efficiently use it on the job site.
- Cleans out trailers/trucks each afternoon or as necessary for efficient job flow.
- Green Industry experience preferred but not necessary.
- Starting pay based on experience and overall value brought to the team
- A drivers license and a clean driving record (required for any driving position)
- Ability to pass a drug screen at any time, safety is priority over fun.
- Proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to maintain professionalism even when dealing with difficult people
- Must be proficient or a quick learner using company CRM software
- 6 days of Paid Time Off after 90 days employed.
- 6 paid holidays per year - New Year's, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- Bonus opportunities in excess of $2500 per year.
Next steps to join the Precision team:
Fill out the application thoroughly. We use a phone screen and two-interview process in order to properly get to know your personal goals and living needs. We strictly hire based on our company's core values.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $14.00 - $16.00 per hour
- landscape maintenance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Required)