Now Hiring Full-Time and Part-Time Certified Medication Aide (CMA)!
We are currently seeking an experienced, compassionate, and energetic CMA to provide exceptional care to our residents!
Must have a dynamic personality with A LOT of energy and a sincere passion
for working with seniors and their loved ones.
- Assist residents with daily living activities (meals, dressing, grooming, bathing, transferring, etc.).
- Providing resident care and communicating changes to Wellness Director.
- Helping with meals during breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Changing linens to ensure clean living environment.
- Administer medication per company and regulatory guidelines.
- Engage residents in life enrichment activities.
Send us your resume TODAY to secure your interview for this exciting opportunity!
- Active New Jersey CNA and/or CMA/ACMA certification is REQUIRED.
- Assisted Living or Long Term Care/SNF experience is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Experience with Alzheimer’s and dementia is a plus.
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently.
- Ability to establish effective relationships with residents, family members and staff.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a belief in the power of teamwork.
- Must have a commitment to high standards.
- Experience and a love for working with seniors!