Our client is looking for a reliability engineer for their production facility.
The Manufacturing Technology Reliability Engineer provides the technical expertise on all matters of reliability engineering, assessment, and monitoring for all process equipment.
Carries out reliability studies on existing equipment and recommends needed improvements to Operations management in the areas of equipment philosophies, strategies and best practices for asset productivity
This position is the "go to person" for all matters of equipment reliability. This position focuses on enhancing equipment reliability through analysis along with some first response, day-to-day trouble shooting of failed equipment.
The Reliability Engineer will be responsible for:
- Develop and implement equipment asset plans using Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM), and other reliability techniques.
- Apply engineering theory and practice to perform physical failure analysis, determine root cause of equipment failures and conduct equipment performance evaluations
- Analyze equipment trends & historical data to recommend and justify improvements to obtain lowest life cycle cost.
- Determine how process variation and equipment operation can impact equipment reliability
- Promote consistency by standardizing equipment procedures & operations within area of responsibility.
- Support capital projects by participating in setting equipment criteria and specifications to optimize equipment/system reliability and life cycle cost. Also provide technical support for fabrication, installation, and start-up of new critical equipment.
- Participate in production turn-around/shutdown teams providing input into needed equipment inspection and repair procedures
- Participate in maintenance and reliability networks, sharing best practices, successes and failures.
- Participate in interviewing, hiring and mentoring of new reliability co-ops and engineers.
- Participate in continuing education courses, professional organizations (e.g. SMRP) and reliability conferences to stay current with, and evaluate, emerging technologies.
- B.S. degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering
- Downtime data analysis techniques and statistical interpretation skills
- Reliability analytical tools such as Weibull analysis, reliability growth plots, and data modeling
- Failure analysis including preservation of evidence techniques
- Maintenance and reliability best practices including the work management process
- Rotating equipment and alignment techniques
- Fundamental Materials Science, including material selection and properties
- Lubrication, tribology, and fundamentals of interpreting oil analysis results
- Vibration analysis and interpretation of vibration analysis reports
- Fundamentals of nondestructive testing, including thermography
- Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) and Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Engineering design standards and their application
- Cost/Capital analysis and justification
- Reliability Engineers are encouraged to get CMRP certified (Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional)
Domestic relocation is provided
$130,000 with a 16% bonus
Must be able to work in the United States without sponsorship.
Marcus Zack Ronaldi
NPA Worldwide Resume Submission
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year