Social Media Specialist
Freelance - Remote Position - Work from Home
Part-Time - 20 - 25 hours per week
Lodging Interactive is seeking a social media specialist to contribute with our creative team. Your role will be to craft creative content for the social campaigns of our hotel or restaurant clients.
- Are you a creative thinker with experience in creating social media content that engages, informs and motivates?
- Do you have a strong working knowledge of social media marketing?
- Are you a wordsmith who can write a story together with image content?
If you answered yes to all 3 questions, then come take the challenge and work with talented, creative and focused people.
- Create, organize, coordinate weekly content calendars for each hotel
- Social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube
- Research topics, write posts, source images, layout format
- Hashtags, links, image sizes, geolocation, retweeting
- UGC - User Generated Content
- Minimum 1 year of writing/creating social media content as a business. Agency experience a definite plus.
- Expertise in Google Suite of Apps (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Slides, Contacts, etc.)
- Familiar with the PC version of Microsoft products
- Expert communication and writing skills are critical
- Error-free and creative writing experience is a must
- Positivity, dedication, energetic & results-driven
- Well read on social media for trends and marketing
- $11 per hour
- 1099 independent contractor/consultant freelance position - no company tax withholding
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $11.00 /hour
- social media content writing: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week:
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture