We're currently hiring for remote team members in the following states: DC, DE, GA, MA, MD, NJ, NY, OH, PA, SC, UT, and VA. #BI-Remote
We're AWeber, a remote-first SaaS company that helps small businesses around the world form meaningful connections with their customers and grow their businesses using our marketing software. We are fanatical about small businesses and to succeed in this role, you must be too!
As our Senior Product Marketing Manager, you eat, sleep, and breathe the AWeber product. You'll need to have an infectious curiosity about trends in the marketing technology space, the utmost understanding of our SMB customers' motivations, needs, and pain points, as well as a passion for shouting our Unique Value Propositions (UVP) from the rooftop! You'll be the driving force behind increasing awareness of and engagement with the AWeber product.
As the go-to expert for how we position our product in the market, you act as an important stakeholder collaborating with our Marketing, Product, and Customer Solutions teams. On a daily basis you could be found creating go-to-market strategies to communicate the unique value of our product to our users in an engaging, persuasive manner. You'll also be found creating the materials for your GTM strategy - writing value-based marketing materials that clearly tell the story of how we make our customers' lives better. Or you might be found attending the weekly Product meeting - helping to inform what we should prioritize on our roadmap based on your competitive research.
To thrive as our next Senior Product Marketing Manager you must be excited about rolling up your sleeves - ready to create the resources needed for your go-to-market strategy. You take pride in being the foremost expert of AWeber users and prospects - knowing who they are, what they care about, what motivates them, and how we make their lives better! Your excellent communication skills allow you to inspire others through your persuasive storytelling. You are also highly inquisitive - constantly digging to find data on the latest industry and user trends. And you're a driven, self-starter who has strong opinions about what we should build and why.
If this sounds like you, be sure to apply to be AWeber's next Senior Product Marketing Manager!
At AWeber we create marketing/ communication software that empowers small businesses around the world to form strong connections with their customers and grow their businesses. Who are our customers you might ask? They are creators, bloggers, entrepreneurs - people just like you that are passionate about an idea or product they want to share with the world. At AWeber, YOU make an impact on these small businesses each and every day!
As a team, we work remotely across the US, and although we're in separate locations, nothing can keep us apart! We collaborate everyday using a variety of tools such as slack, google meet, and confluence/ JIRA to ensure we're making decisions with our customers' best interests in mind - something that's not possible when you work in a siloe. At AWeber, YOUR voice and YOUR opinion matters, regardless of your role. We expect all AWeber team members will ask tough questions, provide/ receive feedback regularly, and explore their passions on a daily basis. Sound exciting? Take the next step and apply.
- 100% Remote - we're not going back to the office and here's why.
- Strong culture that supports flexibility, entrepreneurialism, and collaboration. Think we should be doing something different? Share your feedback! We're looking for you to add your AWesomeness to our culture.
- We have some other pretty cool benefits to make your life easier:
- 100% Company Paid PPO medical, dental, vision insurance (spousal and domestic partner benefits available).
- 4-7 weeks of paid time off and holidays (based on tenure).
- 4 week paid sabbatical (based on tenure).
- 401K retirement plan with 4% company match.
- Company Profit Share.
- Home office equipment and internet stipend.
- Tuition reimbursement, conferences, and learning opportunities.
- Gym Memberships Reimbursement.
- Company Paid Short Term Disability Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- Additional Supplemental Benefits (Long Term Disability, Critical Illness, and Additional Life Insurance).