Inspired by luxury hotels designed for home, Hotel Collection is one of the fastest-growing luxury fragrance and lifestyle brands dedicated to sending your senses on a vacation. Beautifully designed accents to create a 5-star experience anywhere. Unbox the destination of your dreams, with our hotel-inspired home collection with candles, diffusers, wines, and more.
We are looking for a talented Amazon PPC Specialist to join our rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for the successful execution of Amazon PPC products, including Sponsored Products, Sponsored Brands, and Sponsored Display.
- Plan, manage, and execute Amazon PPC Campaigns based on metrics.
- Continuously monitor campaign performance and return-on-ad-spend (ROAS) and/or Cost per Acquisition (CPA), while suggesting and executing ongoing optimization strategies to hit and exceed assigned KPIs.
- Present forecasting and performance.
- Possess knowledge of negative keyword strategies to ensure there is no overlapping between campaigns.
- Leverage all analytical and reporting tools available to extract maximum value from available information.
- Create and analyze performance reports to inform relevant teams.
- Constantly learn and experiment with new effective bidding, ad placement, and management techniques.
- Manage and leverage each campaign's risk and loss pool for ongoing testing and experimentation.
- Develop a collaborative relationship with internal and external creative teams to develop cutting-edge media assets.
Other duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years of Amazon PPC experience preferably in the beauty and/or fragrance industry
- A track record in driving success in multiple KPIs's including ROAS, Total Sales Growth, CAC, etc.
- Passion for eCommerce and ongoing learning with a deep understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and how media buying fits into the larger picture of digital.
- Excellent organization, tactical, analytical/data management, Excel, and communication skills
Joining our team comes with a range of exciting benefits to support your health, well-being, and professional growth, including:
- Comprehensive health coverage, including dental and vision insurance, to ensure you and your family are taken care of.
Life insurance provides peace of mind for you and your loved ones.
Paid time off, allowing you to recharge and enjoy life outside of work.
Access to a 401(k) plan to help you plan for a secure financial future.
Employee discount to take advantage of great deals on our products and services.
Opportunities for paid training to develop your skills and advance your career.
Fun and exciting company events.
Our organization is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other legally protected characteristics. We are committed to promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion in our workplace and welcome candidates from all backgrounds to apply for any open positions.