Nashville, Tenn.-based Bridgestone Americas, Inc. is the U.S. subsidiary of Bridgestone Corporation, the world’s largest tire and rubber company. Bridgestone Americas and its subsidiaries develop, manufacture and market a wide range of Bridgestone, Firestone and associate brand tires to address the needs of a broad range of customers, including consumers, automotive and commercial vehicle original equipment manufacturers, and those in the agricultural, forestry and mining industries.
The companies are also engaged in retreading operations throughout the Western Hemisphere and produce air springs, roofing materials, and industrial fibers and textiles. The Bridgestone Americas family of companies also operates the world’s largest chain of automotive tire and service centers.
Guided by its global corporate social responsibility (CSR), commitment Our Way to Serve, Bridgestone embraces its responsibility as a global leader by striving to improve the way people move, live, work and play.
- Design and Build standard Time & Attendance processes to support consistency across locations
- Manage the tasks to analyze current state, transformation, and implementation of new technology and supporting business processes
- Manage vendor consultant resources to ensure key project milestones are deliverables are met
- Lead team to implement processes from requirements through build, testing, implementation and training to embed the new system throughout the field
- Responsible for rollout and delivery of the new system in line with planned scope and timelines, including user acceptance testing, and validation against the original business requirements
- Identify, analyze and prepare risk mitigation tactics and escalate issues to the appropriate parties when necessary
- Lead teammates to design and implement training content for new Time & Attendance processes and technology
- Responsible for managing critical data associated with the implementation of the destination Time & Attendance system including integration with payroll and HCM systems
- Direct system testing efforts across the team to ensure system accuracy and stability prior to implementation
- Partner closely with Legal, Labor Relations and other HR groups to ensure alignment and understanding of impacts as part of the transformation
- Provide leadership for team to reinforce focus on continuous improvement and innovation as part of the Time & Attendance project
- Coordinate with Time & Attendance “Run” teams to ensure alignment on strategy and system stability as implementation activities occur
- Consistently maintain the privacy and confidentiality of information; protect the assets of the organization; perform with ethics and integrity; report non-compliance issues; adhere to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, as well as company policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business or related field
- 5-7 Years of progressive experience in a HR Systems and/or HR partner role
- Experience with HCM systems and/or integrations
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite with intermediate knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to travel up to 20%; some extensive travel may be required during system go-live phases
- Previous experience with Dayforce or other Time & Attendance Systems
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Customer Service focus
- Clear process improvement focus, systematic and organized
- Strong analytical skills: able to analyze problems and devise viable solutions
- Effective at managing multiple priorities
- Ability to work with others to achieve team goals
Bridgestone is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to consider for employment all individuals regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
If hired, a Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification must be completed at the start of employment. Temporary work authorization or the need for sponsorship may disqualify you from employment.