Conduent is the world's largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it's digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning - Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com.
Director, Account Management/Service Delivery 18029796
Lakeland, FL or Amarillo,TX or remote
(near a Conduent office)
We are CONDUENT, a $6.6B Global Business Services firm. We’re a growing organization where you can apply real value and make a real difference. I’m looking for
A strong Director, Account Management/Service Delivery for our client operations in Amarillo, TX
Take full charge of client relationship and contract delivery of outsourcing/facilities management to end user customers.
- Maintaining contracted service levels *Customer Satisfaction *Relationship Management
- Oversee and manages the operations of a business unit(s)with overall responsibility for the account
- Operations - Plans, manages, and controls the day-to day activities of a team that provides operational support for a business unit or group in a non-manufacturing environment.
- Account Management - Partners with client(s) to provide product/service solutions, problem resolution and to develop new business
- Full P&L responsibility and control of Operations for the business unit.
- Budget development & Management
- Resource Allocation
- Issue Resolution affecting Company compliance, legal, and client objectives
- Ensures that business practices are performed in accordance with policy/procedure and applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- Partners with client’s team during budget development and problem resolution
- Analyzes client’s needs and makes recommendations of additional product/services
- Partners with senior staff in developing and marketing new client programs/services as required
- Analyzes workflow and assignments to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
What U need to WIN
- B.S required (MBA pref)
- 7+ years’ exp in workers’ compensation/insurance industry.
- 5+ years’experience in a service delivery.
- Thorough understanding of healthcare cost containment
- Exercise judgment within broadly defined practices and policies for obtaining results.
- Demonstrated expertise in service planning and customer advocacy.
- Demonstrated business planning and writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of computer technologies.
- Highly effective communication skills and the ability to develop long-term business relationships.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple activities with changing priorities
- Ability to travel and work as needed
If the timing is right, and you HAVE the skills and tenure listed above, please reach out to me soon. I look forwardto hearing from you.
CarlN. Colaizzi MBA, PHR
Conduent is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, gender expression, sex/gender, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, medical condition, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by law. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply for or compete for employment with Conduent may request such accommodation(s) by clicking on the following link, completing the accommodation request form, and submitting the request by using the "Submit" button at the bottom of the form. For those using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox please download the form first: click here to access or download the form.