At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation’s largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
he New Product Innovation & Promotion Associate will be responsible for helping build year round business opportunities for Jackson Hewitt in addition to developing and executing acquisition / retention promotions to continue core base business growth. In this multifaceted opportunity, the associate will 1) help deliver new and unique value propositions to Jackson Hewitt’s base of ‘Hardworking Americans’ as well as 2) surface actionable insights through data analysis to drive corporate promotional decision-making. He/She will work closely with the Director of New Product Development & Promotion Strategy in this regard.
This is a tactical and highly visible role that will require close collaboration with executives and it is instrumental to overall long term success of the company.
Jackson Hewitt’s lean organizational structure allows unparalleled opportunities to work on critical strategic issues, drive meaningful change and create immediate impact. Fast moving industry dynamics propel team members to develop multiple skillsets through diverse projects.
Successful candidates will see strong opportunities for advancement within the organization and highly competitive compensation that reflects Jackson Hewitt’s commitment to nurturing talent.
Key responsibilities of the position are listed below:
New Product Development Specific
- Analyze, structure and model the financial short and long term impacts of various partnerships and growth opportunities
- Research and help screen partnerships to help provide financial services offerings to hardworking clients
- Help the team manage and build relationships between Jackson Hewitt and external partners
- Build promotional models and conduct data analyses to guide executive decision-making
- Assess the effectiveness of in-season promotions
- Conduct analyses to uncover customer behavior related to promotions
- Act as a thought partner to identify and manage promotional risks
- Research and analyze industry/company trends; incorporate insights into executive recommendations
- Present findings of analyses and strategy recommendations to executive leadership
- Collaborate across teams (e.g., Marketing, Finance, Legal) to help execute promotions and partnerships
- Create and automate dashboards and reporting tools that facilitate sharing of insights
- Manage scheduled and ad-hoc analytics/data projects
- Other job duties as assigned
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Pay Type Salary