Manage and perform highly complex cost proposal processes, including managing a portfolio of proposals, and develop deliverables to ensure timely delivery and compliance with external client and firm standards and estimating systems. Advise senior executives and decision makers on key business metrics, risks, and options, perform and supervise cost and price analysis and estimates for highly complex proposal efforts, and develop and prepare pricing schedules and cost volumes in response to Requests for Proposals (RFPs), Requests for Quotes (RFQs), Requests for Information (RFIs), or Rough Orders of Magnitude (ROMs). Review client team estimates for adequacy with the estimating system and consistency with cost proposals and work as part of the capture and proposal teams, including assisting with preparing price estimates and cost or price strategies, identifying risks, and interpreting solicitation requirements for various types of contracts, such as cost-plus-fixed fee (CPFF), cost-plus-award-fee (CPAF), firm-fixed-price (FFP), time-and-materials (T&M), IDIQ task orders, and General Service Administration (GSA) schedules. Generate original content in response to solicitation requirements, as needed and maintain responsibility for reviewing proposal team input to ensure compliance with government regulations, including Truthful Cost or Pricing Data and certified cost and pricing data. Ensure compliance with firm policies, cost estimating standards, Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR), Cost Accounting Standards (CAS), and solicitation requirements, address deviations at individual and group levels, and manage proposals for portfolios, accounts, and small teams. Provide guidance and work leadership to junior pricing analysts, supervise multiple staff, as needed, and serve as a key contributor to special projects and team objectives.
- 5+ years of experience with federal government pricing, proposal development, contracting, finance, and compensation
- Experience with Microsoft Excel modeling and Word
- Ability to work flexible hours in a deadline-driven environment
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with professional or technical federal government services, including a pricing or contracting environment
- Experience in a proposal development or professional or consulting services environment
- Experience with systems development or IT service proposals
- Knowledge of software pricing systems, including ProPricer, COBRA, MPM, or PPAS
- Possession of excellent analytical skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Top Secret clearance preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.