A new, up and coming, busy downtown Asian inspired restaurant is looking for a manager who can join our team. We are searching for someone that is a leader, outgoing, lively personality, hungry to grow, and willing to put in the work. This is a position that can blossom into something bigger if this is an industry you wish to thrive in. “A wise man will make more opportunities than he finds.” You found this possibility, now, what will you make of it?
· 2-4 yrs minimum manager experience in a high traffic and high end restaurant, bar, nightclub
· Ensure that all food and products are consistently prepared and served according to the restaurant’s recipes, portioning, cooking and serving standards
· Wine, beer, spirits and cocktail knowledge
· Control cash and other receipts by adhering to cash handling and reconciliation procedures in accordance with restaurant policies and procedures
· Make employment and termination decisions consistent with guidelines for approval or review
· Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs
· Oversee and ensure that restaurant policies on employee performance appraisals
· Strong work ethic and integrity
· Professional, friendly, team player and multi-tasker
· Detail Orientated
· Strong understanding of Beverage and Labor cost control
· Schedule labor as required by anticipated business activity while ensuring that all positions are staffed when and as needed and labor cost objectives are met
· Opening and closing duties
· Toast proficient preferred or similar POS knowledge
· Basic knowledge of social media and personal networking
Please provide a current 1 page resume, along with references and the answers to the following questions:
- Name 3 places you like to eat out in your city.
- What is you favorite type of cuisine? And Why?
- What types of establishments do you like to patron?
- What type of music do you listen to?
- What was the last music concert you went to?
- Describe your wardrobe style.
- Describe the type of service you like to provide at your establishment
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Casual dining restaurant
- Fast casual restaurant
- Fine dining restaurant
Weekly day range:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO 80202: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: In person