Are you looking for a job in a growing industry with new products, new markets and new technology?
With locations across the country, Amica Mutual Insurance Company offers opportunities to join this dynamic field with a financially strong and respected insurance provider. Amica, based in Lincoln, RI, is a national writer of auto, homeowners, marine and umbrella insurance. Amica Life Insurance Company, a wholly-owned subsidiary, offers a full line of life insurance products.
We are recognized as a leader in customer service and credit this success to our 3,800 employees in 44 offices across the country. Our benefits package includes high-quality medical, dental and vision coverage, short-term and long-term disability insurance and more.
Our office located in Lincoln, RI is seeking an experienced market research and analytical professional (Marketing Analyst or Senior Marketing Analyst). The incumbent will collaborate with other researchers, analysts and management, playing an important role in devising and executing research to drive insights into key marketing decisions. Candidates are required to have a broad knowledge of research and marketing analytics, and have experience in consolidating and analyzing research and cross channel data to extract actionable business insights.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Research and document preferences, expectations and experience of prospects and customers
- Participate in the development of survey questionnaires and other research instruments to ensure accurate and unbiased data collection
- Consolidate data from marketing and related systems and streamline marketing performance tracking reports
- Create concise written and visual reports to inform marketing decisions
- Convert marketing activity data and research findings into actionable business insights to enhance future marketing campaigns
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify impactful and actionable research questions
- May be called upon to handle other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three-year relevant experience are required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Passionate about customer research and analytics
- Proven experience in a wide array of qualitative and quantitative research methodologies (segmentation analysis, advertisement testing, customer experience and satisfaction studies)
- Proficiency with comprehensive survey or customer feedback systems, digital analytics and dashboard tools are a plus
- High level of proficiency in Excel, Access, Tableau or similar programs is a must
- Knowledge of SAS, SPSS, data management tools, R and programming languages is a plus
All applicants must submit a cover letter that includes salary requirements
Equal Opportunity Policy:
All qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, color, national origin, ethnicity, age, genetic information, disability or sexual orientation. The Age Discrimination in Employment Act prohibits discrimination on the basis of age with respect to individuals who are 40 years of age or older. Employees are subject to the provisions of the Workers' Compensation Act.