You are applying to be part of the Novartis Talent Pool. We are not currently recruiting for this role but we are building a pipeline for future opportunities. If you would like to be considered for a similar position in future, then please submit your CV.
817 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are empowered to ask new questions, make bolder decisions and take smarter risks.
We are Novartis. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
The NET Marketing 2019 Summer MBA Intern would be responsible for co-leading the planning & execution of a competitive response plan given a potential new competitive entrant in mid-2019.
The NET Marketing Intern’s objective would be to co-lead/project-manage with the Executive Marketing Director, a cross-functional team to ensure robust planning and flawless execution of messaging to & interaction with key customers/stakeholders as well as communication of progress/key developments to Senior Management.
Key deliverables would include:
- Cross-Functional Plans including the ‘what’, ‘when’, ‘who’ & ‘how’
- Development of KPIs to track performance across customers/accounts and identify trends
- Collaborative development & execution of key marketing messages & execution of key tactics (for face-to-face & non-personal promotion)
- Coordination, Execution, & Status Tracking across Functions, including Market Access, Strategic Pricing, Communications, Patient Advocacy, etc.
- Preparation of Updates for Senior Management within U.S., Global, & Group
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.
The NET Marketing Intern must be enrolled in an MBA program with:
- Project Management Experience/Know-How
- Strong Interpersonal & Communication Skills
- Experience in Outlook, PowerPoint & Excel Skills
- Critical thinking capability
- Pharmaceutical/Healthcare-Experience, especially in Marketing
- Marketing Experience & Know-How
- Analytics Expertise
- Leadership Experience, especially in a cross-functional environment
East Hanover, NJ
Company/Legal EntityNovartis Pharmaceuticals
Job TypeFull Time