My son is 8 years old. He goes to elementary school and is in 2nd grade. We came from south korea about 1 month ago. He did not feel any difficulty in his school or class but I think he needs to improve his English skills.
San Diego, CA 92130
Student grade level:
Would like lessons to begin:
Preferred lesson location:
Improve grades and increase confidence
Elementary (K-6th) Tutoring & Teaching opportunities available in San Diego, CA starting at $25-$50/hr.
- Apply to become a tutor listed on Wyzant to help this student and other students in your community
- Work with a variety of students in your best subjects
- Spend more time teaching and less time administering
- Set your own hours while you help students learn the subjects you love to teach
- A love of learning
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise in a variety of disciplines
- Passion for helping others learn and succeed
- Set your own rate (most tutors charge between $30-60/hour)
- Commission fee is only 20-40% compared to the 60-80% that traditional tutoring companies take.
- Upon submission, your application will be reviewed to ensure quality before becoming active.
- You'll receive an initial response within 48 hours of submission.