Corporate Recruiter - Cyber-security
Are you an experienced Corporate Recruiter, with a passion for innovation and cyber security?
Our client is a leading innovations company, who are on the fore-front of technological innovations. They are looking for experienced Corporate Recruiters to join them at their global R&D department in Irving, TX.
Your Corporate Recruiter job requirements will include:
- Working with global and local leads and team members for the initiatives to understand the targets, universal processes, best practices, requirements and expectations.
- Executing programs to meet targets.
- Working with the Recruitment Managers to establish recruiting needs.
- Attending events, and meetings.
As Corporate Recruiter you will:
- Be part of our clients continued success as they continue their global expansion.
- Get the opportunity to recruit for the top technical and sales talent.
- Get long term career security and extensive development.
- Have access to the top recruitment tools ensuring availability to the very best candidates.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
- Fast paced and diverse work environment.
As Corporate Recruiter you will have:
- A passion for technology and talent acquistion.
- Prior global corporate recruitment experience.
- Prior experience recruiting for cyber security roles.
- Proven ability to manage a full recruitment process.
- Advanced time management skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- The ability to live and work within the US.
To apply for this position, please use the link below.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $75,000.00 to $95,000.00 /year
Required work authorization: