The IT Tier 1 Help Desk Technician will be responsible for providing first-level resolution to end-users for device set up, software installation, troubleshooting, service, upgrades and providing maintenance of office technologies and systems. In addition to being a technical position, this position will be working directly with our employees offering advice, training, and guidance therefore outstanding communication and customer service skills are required.
- Review and troubleshoot all new incidents and requests and escalate when unable to resolve.
- Provide ongoing support of for company locations and remote users.
- Deploy, inventory, and maintain hardware and software.
- Complete PC setup and deployment for new employees using detailed, position specific checklist.
- Orient new employees with PC and programs.
- Perform software upgrades
- Utilize MDM software to inventory mobile devices and deploy apps.
- Setup and maintain desk phones and software for office employees.
- Coordinate vendors for cabling, phone system, printers/copiers, Dell service and other IT vendors
Qualified Candidates Should Have Support Experience with:
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems
- Microsoft Office 365 Cloud Email and installed Office Software
- iOS and Android mobile operating systems
- Best practices with security
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of employees
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and time management skill sets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities and deadlines.
- Thorough documentation skills
- Entry level to 2 years experience.
- Degree in computer science preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year
- help desk: 1 year (Preferred)