The SailPoint Developer is responsible for designing, developing and supporting applications for Identity provisioning and governance of user ID’s and entitlement privileges. This role will also build tools to automate provisioning, reviewing, and termination of Access, within the SailPoint Identity IQ Solution and provide technical assistance in the design and implementation of reporting.
Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Manage source code and builds for reporting
- Install, customize, configure, and support SailPoint Provisioning and Governance tool and other identity provisioning and governance tools
- Develop documentation, workflow diagrams, and test scripts
- Implement new code into UAT and production for system development lifecycle processes
- Engage in projects that include project resources to achieve project objectives.
- Develops the process of new audit reports and templates
- Monitors delivery against SLAs and addresses exceptions to management
- Identify risks and issues and develops recommendations that address significant risks and complex issues.
- BS or BA degree in computer science and 8 years’ experience in IT or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years with data security
- 2 years experience with SailPoint
- Must be able to describe and communicate access control security policies
Job Type: Contract
- SailPoint: 2 years (Required)